Subject:Pileated Woodpeckers
From:Shari LaFleur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:29:29 -0500

Well I got a thrill and was completely off guard (ie: no camera).

Was heading to Burnsville via back roads from Prior go around
Murphy Hanrehan Park (north side) and come out on
Burnsville Pkwy and Co.Rd 42. And I saw a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers.

This has been a bird that I have always wanted to see. So, I was
entirely thrilled. And saw a pair of them at that. made my morning,