Subject:Re: Pine Warblers - Cass Cty.
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:01:18 GMT

I had two pine warblers on territory in Longville, Cass County on April 24.

 I also have black-capped chickadees building in a bluebird house in the middle of my yard.  This seemed quite odd considering we are surrounded by woods with many dead and dying trees.

A merlin is back again making a ruckus.  It will be interesting to see where they build this year.

An eagle was also spotted carrying nesting material nearby.

Deanne Endrizzi
Burnsville, Dakota Cty. & Longville, Cass Cty.
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bd58ef2662d21e0264st01duc