Subject:Re: update on Willet - Ramsey Co.
From:CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:28:04 -0500

April 26, 2010

Thanks to Erik and Bill,

I had the chance and was able to relocate the Willet along the Western shoreline of White Bear Lake.  The bird was still along the shoreline near the intersection of Banning and Lake Avenues.

The bird was present during my visit this morning, from 10:30 - 10:50 am.

Other species noted on White Bear Lake were
Common Loon
Forster's Tern

Craig Mandel
EgretCMan@msn.com<mailto:EgretCMan@msn.com>