Subject:Yellow Rails in Aitkin County
From:Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:25:52 -0500

Yesterday, Jody Provost from the Aitkin DNR called me and let me know
that she had heard Yellow Rails at the French Lake WMA northeast of
Aitkin while she was checking  on Sharp-tailed Grouse. I checked the WMA
last evening and found 3 calling YELLOW RAILS, 8 SORAS, 5 LECONTE'S
SPARROWS, 1 GREAT HORNED OWL, 1 AMERICAN BITTERN, 4 GREATER YELLOWLEGS,
6 SANDHILL CRANES, 30 MALE WOOD DUCKS ---to mention a few things.
Warren Nelson