Subject:Lake Byllesby, Dakota County-Hudsonian Godwit
From:Rick Hoyme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:20:34 -0500

I refound the white-faced Ibis, Willets (Most I've seen in MN in one place),
American Avocets, Long-billed Dowitchers, Wilson's Phalaropes

Also there were Pectoral Sandpiper, both Yellowlegs and 2 Hudsonian Godwits.

The lake is excellent for shorebirds having both mud flats as well as
shallow water. If we don't get to much rain it should be good for a while
and worth watching for rarities as well as the usual suspects.

Rick Hoyme