From:Stefanie Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:49:25 -0500

Spent spring break in Florida visiting in-laws.  With children to raise I
have to rely on the birds finding me as opposed to the usual method of
birding.  Went to see the Twins at Fort Meyers.  At least two pair of Osprey
nesting on light towers adjacent to the main field.  Saw a Swalow-tailed
Kite float in front of our car just as we turned in.  Beautiful bird.  Oh,
and Joe Mauer went one for three.