Subject:MNBBA Season 2 News
From:SAMPLE, Bonita
Date:Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:35:47 -0500

If you have not yet reported breeding evidence observations to the Minnesota
Breeding Bird Atlas, now is a great time to get started.  Go to mnbba.org to
get updated materials for Season 2 and check out our results to-date.

For birders in the metro area, we are conducting an Open House in St. Paul
for interested and experienced surveyors – all are welcome.  This is a
chance to share stories, ask questions, enter data, and learn about
opportunities to explore new birding sites.  If you want to survey new
habitat there are free/inexpensive accommodations for Atlas surveyors in
different parts of the state.  You can also sign up for group events: 1-day
team surveys and Atlas foray groups plus short practice sessions throughout
the metro area.  We will also have online access and help for individuals to
sign-up for blocks and enter data.