Subject:thanks for trip info
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:35:26 -0500

Thanks for all of the leads for my Boston and Orlando trip.  I will appreciate additional input as these kinds of trips gel out of the ethos - so the more info the better.

What a grand community where we can ask such a question and get such enthusiastic and thorough response.  I love my community! (and the ones I join as I follow your leads).

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN