From:James Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:35:15 -0500

Just moved to St Paul last July. I was wondering if anyone could supply a reliable location to watch American Woodcock display. My step daughter is just getting into birding and expressed an interest. I used to see them back east regularly but don't want to spend a lot of time searching with an inpatient 14 yr old. Success in this venture may breed future interest, hopefully. Thanks, Jim