From:James Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:57:58 -0500

Hi All, forgot to mention that on my morning dog walk along the bluffs in West St. Paul today I had 2 brown creepers and a Pileated along with the usual stuff. Yesterday was a decent Flicker flight day with 16 being seen in the aforementioned 20 min walk. Spent an hour or so hiking around Lilydale with nothing of note to report. Finally, I wonder if anyone could help with Shorebird spots in and around the Metro. I have a copy of Birders Guide to Mn but lots of options listed and some may be outdated, things change. A current shortlist of locations would be most appreciated. Can't wait for the warblers to arrive.Good Birding to All, Jim