Subject:brown creepers and bird list
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:18:15 -0500

Hi All--I have written up most of what I know about Brown Creepers on my

I have also added a link on my blog to a slightly modified AOU checklist of
North American birds in current order.  It is an Excel file and is free.

Many early spring wildflowers are up in the Canon Wilderness Park (west
side) in Rice Co.  Well worth the visit, though we did not list many birds
at all.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau