Subject:Re: Woodcock sites
From:James Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:21:29 -0500

Thanks for the prompt replies. I don't see my original post in my inbox. Sent a 2nd post and that didn't appear either. Am I sending to the correct address( I just noticed I didn't include a subject. Could that be the cause? Any other ideas why? Sorry for the confusion but I am new to this site. Thanks, Jim