Subject:Smith's Longspurs
From:Jason Caddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:32:29 -0500

Fellow birders,

If anyone looks for the Smith's Longspurs in the Nicollet location today can you please post if you saw them or not. I was going to look for the birds yesterday but had another engagement. I would love to see this mysterious species but it is quite a drive from Minneapolis so I probably won't try unless someone else sees them today.

Jason Caddy