Subject:Horned Grebe Windfall ~ Hennepin Co.
From:Conny Brunell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:39:18 -0500

Here in the Hennepin County Metro we had severe thunderstorms last night that lasted well into this morning.  I checked just two lakes in Minneapolis this morning Harriet & Calhoun and was delighted to see a windfall of "151" Horned Grebes on those lakes.  There were no other large number counts just the continued good numbers of regular duck species.

Conny Brunell
Hennepin County