Subject:White-throated Sparrow biology
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:34:04 -0500

Hi All--

I have been enjoying working on my blog, if, for no other reason, I have
been learning a lot of new things about birds.  Over the past three
mornings, I've banded 7 White-throated Sparrows. I always knew they came in
bright and dusky morphs, but the biology of these morphs turns out to be
fascinating.

For details, see http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

Enjoy.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau