Subject:White-throated Sparrow biology
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:34:04 -0500

Hi All--

I have been enjoying working on my blog, if, for no other reason, I have
been learning a lot of new things about birds.  Over the past three
mornings, I've banded 7 White-throated Sparrows. I always knew they came in
bright and dusky morphs, but the biology of these morphs turns out to be

For details, see

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau