Subject:Field Trip LEADERSHIP
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:17:12 -0500

Please accept my apologies for last week's post about field trips:  we are in need of additional field trips and leaders.

We could use another 3-5 April and May trips, many of the current ones are full.

Areas of interest include the Twin Cities & south, Duluth/northeastern Minnesota, and western Minnesota.

If you are a decent birder, and have a winsome:) personality, let me know about your interest.  I'll be happy to be of help putting the trip together.

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties

PS The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter has a number of field trips set up, see, pages 7 & 8 of the newsletter has comprehensive details.