Subject:[mou-net] Pacific Loon-Stoney Point
From:Karl Bardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 May 2010 21:21:35 -0600

At 19:16 this evening, an adult Pacific Loon in breeding plumage flew by me at Stoney Point, St. Louis County. The bird was heading from Duluth towards Knife River, so it could possibly be the same one I found at Park Point in Duluth on the morning of 26 May. Although a regular fall migrant in very small numbers, this species is still only casual in spring.

Karl Bardon