Subject:[mou-net] Hooded & Cerulean warblers - Hennepin
From:Stephen Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 May 2010 22:10:45 -0600

I saw single singing adult male Hooded & Cerulean warblers in Minnehaha
Park, which is on the east side of Hwy 55 just north of Hwy 62; mid-morning
on Monday.   They were both in the off-leash dog park; the Hooded right at
the entrance gate near the parking lot north of the 54th St. exit off 55,
the Cerulean about 1/4 mile in from the gate, along one of the paths
paralleling the Mississippi in the river bottoms. (It's hard to give a good
reference, let me know if you're interested.)

These were the high point of my May birding (which isn't saying much given
the truly abysmal migration).

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis

tapaculo@q.com