Subject:Re: [mou-net] Red-headed woodpecker in Bloomington
From:Dawn Bradshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 May 2010 21:00:56 -0600

I was headed north on Stevens Avenue between 89th and 88th streets.  Stevens Avenue is between 1st and 2nd Avenues (just east of Nicollet).  Haven't seen the red-head since then, though, and our back yard is a bird haven!  Even a dead birch tree in the front yard!  Let me know if you spot it again!

Dawn Bradshaw
Bloomington