Subject:[mou-net] Images of Willets @ Lake Harriet
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 May 2010 19:55:45 -0600

This afternoon I was driving to pick my daughter up from a softball game and caught a glimpse of some shorebirds on the rocks just west of the fishing dock on the south end of Lake Harriet.  I had pick up Emma so I went and got her and came back.  There were 8 breeding plumage Willet on the rocks of one of the small islands at the South end of the lake.

Here are some images I took.  What is interesting to me is how worn some of the plumage is:

Terry Brashear

Hennepin County, MN

birdnird AT