Subject:[mou-net] Great Gray Owl and Short-eared Owl in Aitkin County
From:Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 May 2010 21:31:08 -0600

This evening, I took a quick drive up to Aitkin County Road 18 and found
a GREAT GRAY OWL 2/10ths of a mile east of the Hebron Cemetery. It was
sitting over the ditch on the north side of the road and I watched it
from about twenty-five feet away for about twenty minutes. It was still
sitting in the same place when I left. On the way back, I found a
SHORT-EARED OWL flying over the road about 1 and 8/10ths miles east of
highway 169.    Warren Nelson