Subject:[mou-net] Northern Mockingbird - Lake Co.; possible Western Tanager
From:Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 May 2010 18:32:39 -0600

This afternoon I saw a Northern Mockingbird along the 200 block of
2nd Avenue in downtown Two Harbors.

I also received a second-hand report of a possible Western Tanager
seen 3 days ago along Greenwood Lane west of the Ryan Road (St. Louis
Co.), but I am waiting to get details and directions.  I will post
any additional information as soon as I get it.

Jim Lind
Two Harbors