Subject:Re: [mou-net] Cattle Egrets, Rice County still there
From:Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 May 2010 21:29:08 -0600

Finally saw these birds in the pasture at 6:30 PM today.  We actually first
looked about 2:00, then 2;30, then again about 5:00.  They must be in the
rookery, or who knows where else, some of the day. We wonder why they came
back so late in the day.  Possibly they came in at 6:30 with the field full
of gulls, which had not been present any of the earlier times.  Also today
we found 15 species of warblers and 2 vireos in River Bend Nature Center.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN
dbmartin@skypoint.com