Subject:[mou-net] Female Ruff Photo
From:Jeff Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 May 2010 12:25:59 -0600

I just posted one of my photos of the female Ruff that was found Monday at the Annandale Sewage Ponds by Ron Erpelding, Mark Junghans, Jerry Pruett, and myself on the recently seen section of the MOU page. http://moumn.org/cgi-bin/recent.pl

Jeff Stephenson
Olmsted County, Rochester MN
Cell Phone 507 254 8194
Home Phone 507 289 7635