Subject:[mou-net] Hooded Warbler?
From:Lee Pratsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 May 2010 12:50:45 -0600

Good afternoon, again,

    I saw what I think is a hooded warbler on Stuart Ave. in St. Paul, between Lincoln and Homer at about 10:30a.

    Peterson does not have it in Minnesota, but my edition is 30 years old and the map states that it comes casually in April after storms.  Similar species have even less likely.

    Happy viewing,
                Lee in St. Paul