Subject:[mou-net] Cerulean Warbler, Lark Sparrow, Dunlin
From:Steve Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 May 2010 15:06:23 -0600

Lake Byllesby-

Dunlin 3
Had some good birds for me this morning.

Lake Byllesby-

Dunlin 3
Least sp
Semi Palmated pl and sp
Black Tern
Many Am. Pipits
Plus Franklin's Gull, Forster's and Caspian Terns, several Am. White Pelicans
More types of peeps were present-  just not sure of ID.

Miesville Ravine-

Cerulean Warbler -  Close and lengthy looks in the SUN.  Wish I had a camera. Bird was about 1/3 mi. down Trout Brook Trail.
Tons of Redstarts and Yellows

Spring Lake Park Reserve- Archery Range Parking Lot-

Lark Sparrow - handsome bird
Tons of Redstarts

Steve Morrison
Mpls