Subject:[mou-net] Typo on red-headed woodpecker post
From:Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 May 2010 14:13:39 -0600

That certainly is a typo! I meant Swainson's thrushes.

Still have Swainson's warblers on the brain I guess after searching for them (unsuccessfully) in IL and KY!

Diana,

I just read your post and I think you had a typo.  You said you had Swainson's Warblers, and I think you meant Thrush.
That would really get a few people excited about that sighting...

Conny