CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2010

From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:33:52 +0200
Hi Alessandro

We went through the same process last year: choosing a confocal / 2P / FLIM.
We eventually bought the Zeiss LSM710-NLO which we are very happy with so
far although the 2P side has not been extensively used yet. We opted for
FLIM to be placed on an inverted system instead since this suits our
applications better (live cell imaging on glass for FLIM, thick samples
without coverslip for 2P).

The La Vision system was a very serious competitor both for FLIM and the 2P
but as far as I can tell they cannot offer a confocal combined with the 2P.

Hope that helps.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

Sylvie Le Guyader