Subject:[mou-net] Buff-breasted Sandpipers at Jirik Sod Farm
From:Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:38:45 -0600

Last night (Sunday) at about 8pm I checked out Jirik Sod Farms in Empire Township east of Farmington in central Dakota County (Blaine Ave (CR79) south of 200th St. (CR66).

I found Killdeer, Pectoral Sandpipers,  both Yellowlegs, Solitary Sandpiper, Baird's, Semi-palmated Sandpiper, and five Buff-breasted Sandpipers.

sweston2@comcast.net