Subject:Re: [mou-net] Cattle Egret, shorebirds, Dakota Co.
From:Richard Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:44:37 -0600

I went out that way just a while ago and braved the rain.  I saw everything Jim
listed below, except for the Cattle Egret, despite the bad light.

Two species were smaller than the Killdeer that I saw (Lesser (several) and
Spotted), one about the same size as the Killdeer (Solitary, there were a few of
those), and one larger than the Killdeer (Lesser Yellowlegs (a few)).

Richard