CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2010

Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:26:52 -0700
Dear listers,

Could someone let me know if they received my post from Thurs. past
concerning the optical slice issue. For this topic, I claim no
special insight that hasn't been repeated a number of times by
subsequent posts. It is just that more than a few times my
submissions have been completely ignored. Are others seeing my
submissions or not? If someone could let me know off list or on I
would appreciate it. Thanks,

Mario

Mario M. Moronne, Ph.D.