CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2010

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:43:32 -0400
Claire-
In general the Swedish site, Human Protein Atlas, is the place to look  for antibodies that work.  I always find it by Googling.
They have checked many antibodies that are commercially available and they tell you on their site which are capable of localizing what appears to be the right protein.
Carol Heckman