Subject:Re: cleaning hummingbird feeders
From:Laura Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:44:38 -0500

I wash my hummingbird feeders in the dishwasher. If they're too long for
that, into the garbage they go. I prefer several small feeders scattered
around to one big feeder anyway. But my mother-in-law uses a bigger feeder,
and a long bottle brush to clean it.

Best, Laura

--
Laura Erickson

For the love, understanding, and protection of birds

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There
is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the
assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

            --Rachel Carson