Subject:Report on ideas for cleaning your H. B. feedere
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:42:24 -0700

My thanks to each of you for sharing your ideas for clean
Greetings:

My thanks to each of you for sharing your ideas for cleaning your H. B.
feeder(s).  I cleaned my H. B. feeder last night  I used a pink hospital pan 8"
by 10" pan.  I put in  10 cups of hot water and  two cups of bleach. I didn't
get all of the "dirt" out. The bottom, of the four feeder spouts, still was  not
clean.  More treatment should show me if this is mold or remaining "dirt".

Rev. Forest V. Strnad
Farivault, MN.