Subject:Warblers in Robert's Bird Sanctuary
From:Milton Blomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:27:52 -0500

Hennepin's NE LkHarriet: Had some of the best warblers of the Fall 1:30-3:30pm time frame I had. Not huge waves, but action nonetheless.  11 sp., most noteworthy for me, and perhaps of interest,  along with an Orange-Crowned, a couple Black-throated Blues 8ft away, perhaps more were in there, as I kept seeing them at differing times, -- feeding below the Elderberry plants near the cement bench and big Cottonwood of the main trail.  Saw 4 Blue-headed Vireos, couple Red-breast Nuthatches and several Brown Creepers.