Subject:Old Cedar Bridge
From:Nicholas Tangen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:34:11 -0500

My fiance (Kristin) and I went down to the Old Cedar Bridge after that
disappointment of a football game. Beautiful day! Species of interest;

Lincoln Sparrow
Eastern Pewee
Yellow-rumped Warbler- first of the year
Palm Warbler- first of the year
Nashville Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo
Pied Billed Grebe
American Wigeon
Wood Duck
House Wren
4 sp. of woodpecker-N.Flicker, Red-bellied, Hairy, Downy
Ring-billed Gull
Franklin's Gull

Great day of birding!
Nicholas R Tangen
(651) 808-7067

"In wildness is the preservation of the world." - Henry David Thoreau*