Subject:westwood mixed flock of warbler and vireos
From:Victor Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Sep 2010 06:51:23 -0500

yesterday the 19th on the east side of westwood hills nature center,i saw a
large groop of of warblers and vireos!!Including nashville, palm ,and
yellowthroated and blueheaded vireos. there were others but couldnt get a
quick id on them. also first golden crowned kinglet of the fall. I will try
to have a bird walk this week there look for my posting.  GOOD BIRDING VIC