Subject:Sherburne NWR warblers & kinglets
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:32:19 -0700

This morning outside my office window at Sherburne HQ I've had 4 ruby-crowned
kinglets, and several warblers including Nashville (2), Tennessee, yellow and
chestnut-sided.  I put a new seed feeder up last week, and I'm thinking the
talkative chickadees that finally discovered it have attracted the attention of
others passing by.  There's grape vine and some other cover - and they skulk
around for quite a while.  It's a nice little perk on an otherwise cold, windy,
damp day!
Betsy Beneke
Sherburne NWR