Subject:MOU Warbler Trip Saturday September 4th
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:17:39 -0500

Just a reminder to each one who signed up for the MOU Warbler trip, we meet
at Kathio State Park, north of Onamia just off 169, at 7:30 AM this Saturday

Indications are that Father Hennepin has been the area migrant trap, so we
may drive there after meeting.

Trip is scheduled for the entire morning, probably covering Kathio, Hennepin
and the western lakefront.

It may be a little cool when we start, so bring appropriate clothing.

There are three spots open for those who have not signed up.  I will only be
at this email address until 5:00 Thursday evening, but feel free to text me
at 763-257-9121.

Al Schirmacher