Subject:Hawk Ridge photos, including Lark Sparrow
From:Erik Bruhnke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:30:59 -0700

I'm going to be adding a few more recently-taken Hawk Ridge photos soon.
Here are my two favorite shots from my day off today (while hiking through
the Hawk Ridge trails and at the Main Overlook).

Lark Sparrow

White-throated Sparrow

Here is a kettle of Broad-winged Hawks next to the moon, taken a few days
ago at Hawk Ridge:

My Hawk Ridge 2010 Gallery:

Good birdwatching,
Erik Bruhnke