Subject:Re: cleaning hummingbird feeders
From:Laura Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:26:26 -0500

Andrew's feeder is exactly the one I use--it really does everything he says.

Laura

--
Laura Erickson

For the love, understanding, and protection of birds

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There
is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the
assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

            --Rachel Carson