Subject:Looking for Eagle Nest on Spring Lake (Scott County)
From:Mags Rheude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:27:29 -0500

I am trying to find the location of an eagle's nest on the south side of Spring
Lake (Spring Lake township, Scott County, North of Hwy 13).  I am with the
Fish and Wildlife Service - I have been in touch with a landowner who has
some concerns about a pair of eagles near their house, but doesn't know the
exact location of the nest.  If anyone has any information on the location of
this nest, please contact me:
margaret_rheude@fws.gov
Thank you so much.
-Mags Rheude