Subject:Sherburne - Help with bird trips
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:02:29 -0700

If any of you out there might be willing to help out at Sherburne NWR (near
Princeton/Zimmerman) by leading an occasional birding trip, or by providing some
basic bird I.D./phenology to groups on occasion, please let me hear from you.
We should discuss off the list serve.  I'd appreciate it very much!

Betsy Beneke
Sherburne NWR
763.389.3323 x13
763.244.0211  work cell