Subject:118 Franklin's Gulls, Lake Winona
From:Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:26:52 +0000

Winona usually doesn't see a lot of Franklin's Gulls, so I was pleasantly surprised to see such a huge number of them Thursday afternoon, cavorting with hundreds of Ring-billed Gulls on the flooded ball fields on the north side of the eastern half of Lake Winona.  Come pick out a Laughing Gull for me!
Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN