Subject:Faribault Thousands of Gulls
From:Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:51:31 -0500

Susan Plankis just texted me and ask that I post for her.

There are currently thousands of gulls on top of the Faribault Foods building and in the nearby adjacent lake at Park Ave. & 32nd St NW.

She says most seem to be Franklin's Gulls but can't be sure with that many gulls and the subtleties of gull ID.

If there are any gull experts nearby in the area it might be worth a look!

Diana Doyle, posting for Susan Plankis