Subject:Carver County
From:John Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:10:03 +0000

I've never thought to bird corn fields, but today there 4 Nashville and a Yellow-rumped Warbler with some sparrow(Song, Clay-colored, Swamp, White-throated, and Junco that I saw) in an unharvested field along Salem Ave.

Carver Park count

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 1
Red-breasted Nuthatch 1
Brown Creeper 1
Winter Wren 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet 5
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 14
Hermit Thrush 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler 8
Clay-colored Sparrow 5
Field Sparrow 3
Fox Sparrow 1
Swamp Sparrow 5
Harris's Sparrow 1
Dark-eyed Junco 4
Brewer's Blackbird (a few flying over the park, outnumbered greatly by Red-winged flying over)