Subject:RFI: Birding I-94 & Fargo, ND area
From:Danny Akers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:24:04 -0500

Hello All,

I will be traveling to Fargo, ND this coming weekend and may or may not have some time to do a small amount of birding. I am curious if there are any notable birding areas close to the I-94 corridor, say from the St. Cloud area and on to the northwest.

I would also be interested in any birding locales in the city of and immediately around Fargo, ND.

Thanks for any help!

Danny Akers
Ankeny, Iowa
BirdManDan1231@hotmail.com