Subject:Lake Elmo Park
From:Larry Sirvio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:57:07 -0600

Went to Lake Elmo Park today (Washington Co). Lots of yellow rumped warblers, ruby crowned kinglets, robins, and jays moving through. Also found a few Swainson's thrushes, 2 eastern towhees and a few palm warblers. I have not seen any towhees since July. I wonder where they have go in late summer.

Larry S