Subject:WI Pt today
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:44:03 -0700

I was there from 9am to 11am at parking lot one.

-Parasitic Jaeger ( new individual from the other two I seen yesterday )
-Jaeger species ( from my view it looked awfully small .. only had 1 minute view
going into the sun then lost it )
- Franklin's gull ( 1st winter )

After 11am the clouds moved and then rain showers followed.

PS:  Spotted a Great Egret on the far west pond along the railroad tracks just
west of 40th Ave. West Erie Pier Area. I was driving on the Bong Bridge ( Hwy 2
) and looked towards the MPL building and spotted the Egret as I was heading to
WI Pt.

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota