Subject:African Bird Club website
From:Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:36:48 -0600

Birders of Minnesota

Here is the website of the African Bird Club. I think it has been redone in
the last few years.  I have not had time to look at all its features, but it
does include checklists of all the countries (left box).  If any of you have
been, might go, or are just interested in birds of the world, it is a good
resource.  It includes a song library and a lot of photos too.

Gordon Andersson

St Paul MN